Do you think a home appliance could make your life easier? This is it… A top rated best stick vacuum can do for you.
I use my vacuum several times in a week, and then I see huge difference in my house. Meanwhile, I clean up my living as well as dining and kitchen rooms pretty much after every work or meal.
But what’s about you? I know you are here to know real and practical information about the stick vacuums. I will not take your time to tell you my story. Here I have researched the 7 best stick vacuum cleaners of 2020 to make your life easy when searching a vacuum cleaner. Don’t be fooled by cheap models, many people see that the lower price-power models don’t work nearly as best, they aren’t worth it. An investment in a top rated stick vacuum is highly recommended. For your help I have also written a buyer’s guide for choosing best one.
Best Cordless Stick Vacuum 2020
Here is top rated stick vacuums listed. You can read the detailed reviews with top features and benefits of each vacuum. Click desired vacuum name to see the cordless vacuum review.
|Hoover Linx BH50010||10.4 x 8 x 24.8 in||10 lbs||WindTunnel Tech., Auto-height adjustment, Bagless|
|Shark Navigator SV1106||9.6 x 10.5 x 46 in||7.5 lbs||Cordless, Swivel steering, 2-speed brushroll|
|Dyson V6 Motor Head Cordless||8.3 x 46.6 x 8.1 in||4.5 lbs||Handheld mode, Powerful Fade-free Suction|
|Eufy HomeVac Cordless||10.3 x 8.7 x 43 in||5.8 lbs||Bagless, Cordless, 2200mAh Li-ion battery|
|Electrolux Ergorapido EL2055B||10.75 x 5 x 42.5 in||5.5 lbs||Handheld, Bagless, Cordless|
|Dirt Devil Accucharge BD20035RED||5.6 x 9.5 x 41.7 in||8 lbs||AccuCharge Technology, Bagless, Cordless|
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum – Best cleaner to buy in 2020
Aren’t you fed up with those vac. cleaners having cords which are not very long? Or perhaps you keep stuttering over the wire while vacuuming the floors?
If yes, then The Hoover BH50010 is the perfect solution for your issue. This is convenient and simple to use. All the outdated best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors come up with a great deal of noise and even are hard to handle and clean up. You can also use this as a pet hair vacuum if you need, see there I reviewed it another way.
- It has 11” wide cleaning path
- It comes with a powered brush roll having its motor
- An easy access on/off switch placed on the handle
- The edge cleaning brush-bristles access completely to the edge
- The fold flat feature makes it possible to access under furniture
- It makes use of the cyclonic system which keeps dust away from filter
- The transparent dust cup allows you know about the time when it is empty
- Slim Handle Stick: It enables you to faultlessly deal with the vacuum during the use. This handle is that important thing where you can control the simple use of the WindTunnel Technology and obviously more safely.
- WindTunnel Technology: It has approximately three levels of vacuum-cleaning abilities. You are able to switch between all these levels based on how intense the debris or dirt on the bare floors.
- Battery signal: It enables you to verify if the vacuum has to be recharged. In addition, whenever it is completely charged, you can get to make use of for approximately 15-20 minutes earlier than it requires being totally recharged. With this particular period of time, you will have the ability to cover up much more regions because you will not be connected with an outlet and a cord.
- It has reusable dust bin
- A washable foam filter system
- It has intuitively placed controls and buttons
- The wireless operation boosts the range of motion
- It has Wind Tunnel engineering which provides great suction power
- The vacuum stick will not include brush attachments
- The mobility slightly can be limited because the base is not going to swivel
In case you are searching for easy to use, best cordless vacuum which will pay attention to your hardwood floors and your carpets, then this Hoover Linx BH50010 will be worth a significant look. The highly effective Wind Tunnel technology and also the handiness of a wireless power supply help it to be prominent on top of its competitors.
Shark Navigator Freestyle Stick Vacuum – Best budget cleaner 2020 (Under 100 bucks)
This Shark Navigator SV1106 is a bag-free and cordless powerhouse, with a large and impressive, easily washable filter and easy to empty dust cup. This vacuum cleaner is made to move into and even out of the tight areas and features a charge which continues approximately a quarter-hour. It weighs in at approximately 10 pounds, and this vacuum cleaner is delivered with a docking station, and it does not have any attachment.
- It has swivel steering to get stress-free moves
- It takes only 4 hours to charge the battery fully
- 2-speed settings for carpet and bare floor cleaning
- Hassle-free cordless design which is perfect for more mobility
- It has additional large dirt cup which is designed for quick and simple emptying
Free From The Cord: Several customers prefer the advantage that you may simply grab the vacuum cleaner at any time and use it anyplace throughout the home. You need not be worried about discovering a power source close to the place you are cleaning up.
Hassle Free Battery: You can keep the battery on the charger without any worry of damage. Shark ensures that keeping the battery in charger beyond the full charge time will not harm the batteries.
Light And Portable Vacuum Cleaner: This cleaner is simple to lift and to use. People who are not permitted to do large lifting can, however, be in a position to vacuum their residence with this unique Shark vacuum cleaner.
Quick Charging: Many declare that this is the quickest charging cordless vacuum cleaner however that is far from the truth. Still, it is the ideal choice than the others.
Charging-Centered Use For Safe-Keeping:This shark freestyle vacuum cleaner is perfectly capable of simple storage.
- It is lightweight and self-standing
- It cleans both hard floors and carpets
- The swivel steering helps largely for easy maneuver
- The rubber wheels don’t leave any scratches on the floor
- It features short time charging and also the battery is replaceable
- It is a little bit noisy
- It is strictly a floor vacuum cleaner
To sum up, Shark Navigator SV1106 is an ideal treatment for your vacuum cleaning problems. Not only it is hassle-free, but also it is very powerful. For example, you will not need to be worried about pet hair or dust again, because of the motor-driven brush. Additionally, you are able to clean up both the carpets and hardwood floors with this one stick vacuum cleaner. I can agree that’s a perfect thing to take into consideration for you cleaning tasks.
Dyson V6 Motor Head Cordless Vacuum
This Dyson V6 motor head cord-free vacuum is made to offer heavy cleaning formula. This cordless vacuum cleaner retains the total cleaning performance that may dominate some other full-sized vacuum cleaners.
Dyson V6 is the best useful design for simple and fast clean-up. As soon as you notice dust, simply take the device and perform the cleanup, quite useful in use. Any types of dust from big – little and small contaminants might be eliminated without difficulty with this highly effective cleaning device.
- It every easily changes to handheld
- It has lightweight design for effortless portability
- The Crevice tool matches narrow spaces and tight gaps
- Cordless and non-problematic drive cleaner head
- It is highly balanced for cleaning down, top, below and in between
- It has hygienic bin empty. Simply press the button to discharge the dirt
Extreme Cleaning Performance On Any Floor: This Dyson V6 Motorhead includes a drive brush roll which is 75% more robust compared to the cleaning head of standard V6. Several rows of the stiff synthetic brush-bristle clean area rugs and carpets, picking up debris, dirt, and hair.
Dyson Technology On The Inside Of The Device: A digital motor offers the Dyson V6 Motor head with 100 AirWatts suction. On the other hand, 15 Cyclones spin debris and dirt from the air and also into the bottom of dust cup.
- It has easily washable filter
- The battery can be charged fully in only 3.5 hours
- It is very lightweight to carry down and up the stairs
- It can easily remove pet hair on the carpets excellently
- Perfect for picking the debris on the bare floors up
- You need to hold switch button during operation constantly
- Consumer testers did not like air which blows from the motor side
Get rid of dust and dirt with this particular Dyson V6 Motor head the best stick vacuum cleaner. It is bagless and cordless, offering a convenient and quick vacuum-cleaning experience. A removable wand offers the luxury of the handheld cleaning that is perfect for small areas and car interiors. The docking station charges and stores the device, which means that this Dyson stick vacuum cleaner is all set to use.
Eufy HomeVac Cordless Vacuum – Top upright cleaner
This Eufy Home Vac is an energy efficient and lightweight upright vacuum cleaner. It has a lithium-ion battery which keeps powerful suction for as much as 22 minutes the maximum power. This particular vacuum additionally features eco mode, which allows this to run as much as 50 minutes for each session. The HEPA filtration system draws the dust mites and some other tiny particles in which can lead to allergies. Derbies and dust are removed away from the motor, attempting to keep it free of clogs. On the other hand, the swivel head is made to easily move around the furniture and some other hurdles for complete cleaning.
- It cleans your home in one pass and saves your energy and time
- The big 0.9L dirt holder removes for emptying easily and quickly
- You can carry this around the home or up and down the stairs effortlessly to anywhere the mess is.
- It has a big 2200mAh Li-ion battery which delivers exceptional cordless operation for approximately 50 minutes of vacuum cleaning
Cleaner Air, Cleaner Floors: Centrifugal forces the spin to dust away from the motor, maintaining this unclogged for ensuring the constant and effective suction. The HEPA filtration system catches and stores tiny allergy triggers, for example, pet dander and mold spores, dust mites, ensuring the cleaner air.
Power Efficient: A 2200 mAh 28.8V Li-ion battery provides higher suction power to wash appropriately for 22 minutes on higher power. The Eco Mode increases the run time up to 50 minutes.
Effortless Vacuum-Cleaning: With a portable 5.5 lbs body, this HomeVac pivots around table legs, corners, and some other things without difficulty, making sure that the typical hard-to-reach places stay spotless.
- Swivel turning
- It requires low maintenance
- It has a simple-to-detach dust cup
- HEPA filtration system
- It works as upright or stick vacuum
- A perfect cordless operation
- It comes in a lightweight and portable vacuum cleaner model
- A bagless design for effortless cleaning
- You cannot replace the batteries
- Also, long hair may get twisted in the brushes
- Battery life might not be sufficient for some users
After taking a look at each of the best cordless vacuum cleaners mentioned above, this is one of my top picks and good one for your needs. Since it offers both units, you may thoroughly clean your entire home completely without any need to compromise on the high quality of services. The only drawback is that you have a restricted time frame because it is cordless, which means that you need to be tactical in wherever you thoroughly clean.
Electrolux Ergorapido Handheld Vacuum – Cheap cleaner for home
I have made use of a great number of cordless vacuum cleaners before, however not one offers the effectiveness of Electrolux Ergorapido Stick EL2055B vacuum. The device is helpful and extremely awesome for your carpet, hard floor, or crevice cleaning. The truth is for any dirt free atmosphere this one of the best stick vacuum cleaner comes even close to the V6 vacuum cleaner on the market today. This is simple to use, fast to move around with and will keep your home with a dust free odor in a few minutes. Give it a try at some point.
- It offers more than 20 minutes of the run time on just one charge
- It is a 2 in 1 removable handheld cleaner for cleaning above the floor
- 180 Degree EasySteer performance for smooth movement and turning
- Higher performance Li-ion powerful battery for maximum cleaning performance
Dusting Brush And Crevice Tool: Dusting brush and crevice tool let you clean up flat and stairs surfaces and also tight spaces. The attachments store in handle for quick access.
Standard Filtration System: Standard filtration system traps harmful particles to keep your house clean.
Featured Cordless Design: Cordless design allows freedom of motion at the time of vacuum cleaning.
Bagless Cyclonic Model: A bagless cyclonic offer constant suction and also saves your energy and time.
10-Inch Cleaning Path: 10-inch cleaning path allows you cover a broad path of floors with every pass.
Motor-Driven Brush Roll: Motor-driven brush roll lets you clean the bare floors thoroughly.
- Simple to store in small space
- It has swiveling cleaning brush
- Simple to use handheld device
- It is very fast to master, begin, and run
- It offers 180 degrees optimum maneuverability
- Sufficient run time for small or medium homes
- The batteries may easily get ruined
- It does not come with safety switch
- It is not perfect for larger floor surfaces
This particular stick vacuum cleaner will get hair tangled in the unit effortlessly, to the issue that this Electrolux Ergorapido got clogged with the pet hair that the unit stopped operating. On the whole, this stick vacuum cleaner is not the perfect whenever you attempt to clean your whole home. For little spots this may be a wise decision; however, there are nevertheless lots of stick vacuums which are perfect at that job.
Dirt Devil Accucharge Cordless Vacuum
Dirt Devil Accucharge Vacuum cleans both hardwood and carpet floors easily. Along with the capability to switch off the brush roll, it is easy to clean any surface without having to stress about harming this, which is essential for the hardwood floors. In addition, this particular vacuum cleaner on auto-pilot sets to the optimum height for that floor you are cleaning up. In that way, you get optimum suction and eliminate any danger of doing harm to your floors.
- It has transparent dust canister
- Allergen filtration system
- The head can easily be swiveled
- It requires only 6 hours to be charged fully
- It is run by a 15.6 V nickel cadmium battery
- The fold-able handle decreases the storage space
- 70% less energy is used by the accucharge system
Bare Floor Cleanup: Depending on the reviews of the consumers, bare floor cleaning performance is good enough. It is going to perform its work in cleaning little bits of dust like breadcrumbs, dust, small seeds, and so on.
Carpet Cleanup: In spite of having a motor-driven brush, this battles in cleaning thicker carpet however on slimmer ones is going to do a fine job as long as dust fits below the lower profile base and as the motor-driven brush makes use of additional power, it will also cut into the currently limited run time, therefore, it will be the best and useful for spot cleanings.
- It has six hour charge time
- Self-standing charger
- It is lightweight and portable vacuum cleaner
- Simple to remove canister
- The motor-driven brush roll works well for cleaning carpet
- It is a little bit noisy
- It has small dust container
- The battery life is quite short
- It struggles with bigger pieces of particles
- The built-in battery can be trouble in the long term
- The brush clogs rapidly if you use this to clean the pet hair
- The filter cannot be cleaned so it increases the operating costs
This device might be ideal for small apartments or homes to clean the small messes however it will fight to grab larger pieces of dust since it features a low profile and as it features decent power, but you don’t hope deep cleaning power. Although it can easily grab pet hair, you will need to frequently clean up the brush roll since human or pet hair will get trapped inside. This is probably the best and cordless vacuum cleaner available in the marketplace.
At a Glance Best Stick vacuum: Picks in Each Category
- Best and top rated choice : Hoover Linx Cordless
- Best advanced & budget friendly: Shark Navigator Freestyle
- Cheap priced for home: Electrolux Ergorapido Handheld
How To Choose Best Stick vacuum: Buyer’s Guide
After above cordless vacuum reviews, here are some most important things to take into consideration before you decide to choose the best stick vacuum or best cordless vacuum. Also, you have to look for the important things that a stick vacuum cleaner must have.
- Run Time Of The Vacuum
Run time is the most important thing used in your cleaning process. If you want to clean floors then you need a vacuum with 15-min run time so that you can get a spot cleaning.
You have to get a device which can rotate easily and this helps you rotate the handle any side you want while you perform the cleaning process.
- Body Weight
If the weight of the vacuum is too much, then this can hinder your cleaning process. You always need a light weight and easily portable vacuum cleaner device to move easily.
Probably the most challenging places to clean up are spaces below the furniture such as chairs, tables, and the most challenging of all, below a bed. A stick cordless vacuum which can fully move 180 degrees flat or even at least near to it lets you clean all those challenging to reach places without the need of moving anything. Keep in mind that you also have to think about the design and style of the body whether it can fit in the clearance beneath your bed for instance.
- Edge Cleaning
This most important feature is frequently ignored, but it should not be due to the fact that lots of time is misused going through the edges and corners repeatedly.
- Ability to access all the way to edges and corners
Numerous brands do this in different ways. A few have edge cleaning brush bristles while some have funnels which run completely to the edges and corner and also use the suction power to pick the dirt up.
Important Things That Stick Vacuum Should Have
- Style and design
Which type of vacuum cleaner do you choose? Both the cordless portable and upright designs models are simple to maneuver around the home. Choose that one which is the perfect option for you.
- Level of quality
One of the most significant points to consider is the level of quality of the vacuum cleaner. Similar to every other household product, vacuum cleaners are a great investment. Selecting a high quality product originating from a trustworthy manufacturer will make sure that you take pleasure in many years of easy use. Additionally, go through the consumer reviews to find out that what individuals are stating about. In case a product offers a high number of bad reviews, then something is obviously not right and you would be better off staying away from this completely.
It’s likely that, you have several flooring types in your home. Even though you may not you have hardwood flooring inside our home, you probably have rugs someplace. Selecting a vacuum cleaner that may be utilized on several floor types is an excellent choice in this situation. As you may use one particular vacuum cleaner for many jobs. However, if you have conventional hard flooring and carpeting, then make certain that the product you are thinking about is designed for the kind of carpets you have. A few can just only focus on medium or low pile, which might not be perfect for a few houses.
One more thing to think about is the accessories which come with the vacuum cleaner. In case you have higher places which you require to vacuum, think about purchasing a product that may lengthen long distances. The V8 and V6 from Dyson both are great products which provide a long reach.
Cordless vacuum cleaners are the handiest units because you can easily move the unit with any hassle of the cords. You can take it anywhere and get maximum cleaning performance with comfort and ease.
- Perfect Nozzle Size
A broad nozzle implies that you will make less passes to clean up a similar square footage; however, a narrow nozzle is simpler to move through the tight spaces, for example, around the dining furniture.
- A Simple To Empty Canister
Almost all the stick vacuum cleaners are bagless, which use the canisters to gather debris, yet many are less difficult and also less messy for emptying than others.
Friend, thanks for going through the best stick vacuum reviews and buyer’s guide. I hope you are satisfied with this article information and my recommendations. Make sure you keep all the things in mind before you make a purchase.